FHL shareholders include provincial councils, the iTaukei Land Trust Board, the iTaukei Affairs Board, tikina and village groups, iTaukei co-operatives, individual iTaukei’s and family companies. Its investments give the iTaukei significant shareholding in major companies thus helping to achieve the objective of bringing the iTaukei’s fully into the mainstream of Fiji’s economy. Fijian Holdings Limited has also broadened the scope of its training programme wherein young iTaukei’s are prepared and groomed for business utilising the resources of its associates and subsidiary companies.
FHL Group Core Values
- Integrity in our dealings
- Innovative in our solutions
- Progressive in our culture
- Play together to win
- Grow our people
FHL Group Core Purpose
“To accelerate the participation of indigenous Fijians in the commercial sector and in doing so, enhance their socio-economic standing”
FHL Group Vision
“To be the most innovative investment Group in the Pacific”
The FHL Group is committed to the achievement of its mission statement as set out below:
- We will create sustainable and consistent value for our shareholders & stakeholders. We will strive to lead in all our chosen areas of business through creativity, innovation, passion and by putting our customers first at all times.
- We will maintain the highest standards of professional integrity, diligence, responsibility and care in carrying out all aspects of our business.
- We will actively promote the growth & development of our people to excel in business and fulfil their purpose in life.